ADS

ADS

Pages

News

Sponors

Location

Saturday 12 March 2016

A'Mari Says Gully Is A Great Kisser..









Gully Bop is a great kisser It's like fire when he touches my body, A'Mari says
Undeterred by Gully Bop's scruffy appearance and his very public falling out with ex-girlfriend, Shauna Chin, US-based artiste A'Mari says she is now head over heels in love with the near-toothless dancehall artiste who she said is a good kisser and lover.


There's more to him than his appearance. He has a soft touch, and while other men would take long for me to climax, when Gully touches me, I instantly reach a climax. It's like fire when he touches my body Amari said.
A'Mari said that people who focus on Gully Bop's appearance, including his lack of teeth, have no idea on how genuine and caring a person he is.
"People don't know that he cries a lot, he breaks down a lot because he is a sensitive person. He cries for the homeless and the poor. He's a good man," she said.
Amari said a lot of people didn't even know that he was sleeping on the floor and I got him an apartment. I couldn't be using him because I have been helping him in the few weeks that we've been together. In fact, we're gonna be moving in together when I get back to Jamaica.

Though her family has not yet been made aware of the relationship, A'mari does not foresee them having a problem with the union. In fact, she believes that Gully Bop is an even better fit than her previous boyfriend, who she says was mistreating her.
"Gully Bop is like a precious gem. At first, I really didn't see him as my type, but now, I feel like our love can last forever. It's unconditional. Gully Bop is my man," she said.
Ironically, A'Mari stated that she has never dated someone from the industry, as they are too scandalous. 
Gully Bop and Shauna Chin Split late year after a short relationship.


No comments:

Post a Comment