Saturday, 31 March 2012
Saturday, 24 March 2012
How To Get Traffic To Your Site Fast!
Getting traffic to your website can be exhausting and a hard battle. Some online marketers tend to give up rather quickly because of not getting enough traffic to their website. While it is not an impossible task, you will need determination and the right resources to starting getting at least 1000 visitors a day to your website. Here is how to do it really fast:
1. Article Sites- Articles sites are a popular way to gain some readership, but they can also get you fast traffic from the search engines. Let me be clear; article sites are not article directories. With most article sites, your content can be publishes in less than a day (in most cases, instantly), which will gain you backlinks more quickly. Some examples of article sites include; Associated Content, Helium and Ehow. Most of these article sites also give you a cash reward for page views, but expect pennies. But, to use them for traffic, simply write an article with a link to your website. It is as simple as that. You can also ping the article’s url using Pingomatic or Pingler.com.
2. Deep-Link Directories- This is a technique that was just introduced to me like 3 days ago. Google values a website with deep-linking more than just a high page rank index/main page. Deep-linking is when you have a high page rank for all pages of your site. This would include blog post. I also like deep-link directories better because you can constantly add new pages for higher page rank.
3. Hubsites- Hubsites are a favorite of mine because they work like article directories, only you can get faster results in shorter amount of time. Article directories take up to a week for your article to be published, while with hubsites, it takes less than a day to get your articles indexed in the search engines. Some popular hubsites are; Hubpages, Xomba and Squidoo. Hubpages is the best in my opinion because your link will be dofollow, which will get more attention from the search engines. The other 2 hubsites mentioned have a ‘nofollow’ tag, but they can still boost your page rank to your website.
4. Forum posting- This is probably the easiest method link building ever. Here is the thing about link-building though; you have to do it in volume in order for it to work. So, just think of it this way; in order to make one sale, you will need to post 50-100 post per day. While this does seem like a tedious project, you can surf and answer other people’s questions. Just make sure to edit your signature using a low competition filled word for your anchor text. That’s it! Every time you post a comment, your signature will instantly be added. Only use forums that have a page rank of 6 or higher.
5. Multiple blog posting- Writing more than 5 post a day can be quite exhausting, but it is good for your traffic. I would suggest writing at least 10-20 blog post per day. Sometimes, most webmasters don’t have the time to do this themselves. I would suggest buying a PLR article pack. Most of them are affordable and can be found in popular webmaster forums.
6. Facebook- Facebook has become one of the easiest and free marketing tools to use. Since Facebook is ‘dofollow’, marketers can use the ‘status update’ feature to tell about a new product or a website and add a link as well for Facebook members to use. I would suggest using a pre-existing Facebook page to market instead of creating a new one. It can become obvious that you are only using Facebook as a marketing tool and your account will instantly be banned.