ADS

ADS

Pages

News

Sponors

Location

Friday 20 September 2013

What Will Happen If You Search Your Lover's Phone

What will happen if your lover search your phone, that's a very good question but the answer varies. I search my so called girlfriend phone and found out that she is having an affair, when i spoke to her about it she denies it. 

The texts where so detailed it was like i was there watching every moment of the action, i did not even know that she like certain things or even do certain things I was like WOW!!! does she have two different personality one for me and one for the other guy.



She said that it was a friend and she even told me about him, but i am sad and glad that i did search her phone. I am glad that i found out the type of girl she is and i am sad that she is cheating.

So make a decision if you want to search her phone because it cost me the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment